Customer 1st is a Sales Agency (Manufacturers’ Representative Firm) that not only sells electronic components but also works closely with our Customers by providing engineering expertise to help them “design in” the right components. Our focus is to work with our customers to design-in the worlds highest performance semiconductors; supporting OEMs with their IoT (Internet of Things) applications and Enterprise with their SSD and memory needs. Our Sales Engineers are Mechanical and Electrical degreed engineers. Our Customers range from low volume to high volume, from super-computer to automotive/tractor manufacturers and also include contract manufacturers, contract engineers, data center customers and VAR/VAD companies.
Our Principals are suppliers of memory (SSD, DRAM and NAND), microprocessors and subsystems (SOM modules), wireless enablers, LCD Displays, touch screens, sensors (tilt, acceleration, flow, multi-axis, magnetic and current sense) and power conversion, protection and filter devices and sub-systems. In addition to our Sales Engineers managing the design-win process, our Operations Staff manages Customer and Principal programs from cradle-to-grave. With multiple offices, we cover 9 states with headquarters in Minnetonka Minnesota. In everything we do, our team strives to put our Customers and Principals first!
Our Vision (Who We Are):
Core Values :
- Honesty & Integrity
Core Focus :
- Our Passion is putting our Customers and Principals 1st in everything we do!
Our Niche :
- Design-win Focus
Our Uniques :
- Sales Engineer = Electrical Engineer
- Design-win Focus = Program Focus
- Operations Team = Own Programs from Cradle to Grave
Our Promise :
- “In everything we do – we put our Customers and Principals 1st!”
- Customer design-win practices
- Operations team ownership of customer and Principle programs
- Engineering and product expertise
- Teamwork and coordination practices with Customers and Principles
- Coverage model providing total support for our Customer and Principles
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
“We cover all customers needs, supporting their operations globally including their contract manufacturers on a global bases.”
– Doug Caradonna, Sales Operations Lead